Swagelok hoses are now available to order in our newly upgraded and re-commissioned Hose Assembly Cell. From stock, our fully trained and authorised technicians can assemble Swagelok hoses to your exact length and end connection, test and certify them in our dedicated Hose Assembly Cell.
WE CAN ASSEMBLE AND TEST HOSES WHILST YOU WAIT!
Watch the video "Right hose with the right end connection"
- Cut to length from stocked hose reels
- Swaged with Swagelok end connections or one of our other stock connections
- Pressure tested and certificate
- Optional tag or label
- Bagged and labelled (as required)
Our “assemble to order” hoses are available from stock:
- Pressures up to 5000 psig (344 Bar)
- Sizes: 1/8” (3mm) bore up to 2“ (50mm)
- Temperatures: -65F to +450F (-53C to +230C)
- Core materials: PTFE (smooth & convoluted), PFA, Nylon 11, Buna N
- Braid materials: 300 Series Stainless Steel, Fibre
- Cover materials: Silicone, Polyurethane, Buna
- Custom lengths
- Made to order whilst you wait
- Every hose pressure tested and certified
- Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Integral Swagelok end connections available
- Accessories (tags, guards, covers etc.)
The same quality you have seen for 70 years as a global provider of fluid system solutions goes into every hose we assembly for you. Expertly crafted from quality materials and tested to stringent standards, every hose assembly is 100% pressure and backed up by the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.